a. Terms & Conditions:
- TREAT IN INDIA (TiI) shall be read, understood and construed as TREAT IN INDIA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED, company within the meaning of The Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 90, Basement, New Rajdhani Enclave, Delhi-110092
- User shall mean and include any person(s) who use(s) or intend(s) to use services provided by Treat in India;
- Treating Institution shall mean and not limited to medical institutions, medical research center, hospitals, nursing homes, medical practitioner, medical support staff, diagnostic centers, medical clinics, day care center, rehabilitation centers, therapeutic units, blood banks and any such facilities or institutions or units providi
- Third Party Operators shall mean and not limited to accommodation center, hotels, guest houses, recreation center, gymnasium, car rental providers, insurance provider, device manufacturers, original equipment suppliers, road/ rail/air/water transportation service providers and any such facilities or institutions or units providing such services or similar services by any name whatsoever for the time being in force;
- Treat In India shall only be considered as “Facilitator” in providing “Healthcare” and various “Wellness” services to user. Under no circumstances Treat In India shall be considered as “Treating Institution” or as “Medical Advisor” or as “Medical Attendant” or as any person who can evaluate any medical or clinical information; neither TiI runs, operates, manages any “Treating Institution” nor it controls any facility or service provided by the “Treating Institutions” mentioned in the package.
- Treat in India shall take utmost care in selecting the service for user, however,TiI neither controls nor owns any Treating Institution directly or indirectly. TiI shall not responsible in whatsoever manner in running, operating, advising or in any manner in its day-to-day functioning of any Treating Institution. TiI shall not be made liable / responsible for any delay, default, failure, improper services / deficiency in services provided by the Treating Institution and / or for any injury, sickness, accident, discomfort, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever which may arise due to any act of negligence, deficiency or default in services, of the management or employees of the Treating Institution, or any “Third Party Operators”. User must use their sole judgment and discretion in choosing their Treating Institution;
- Any emergency, complication or medical requirement, of whatsoever nature, arising with regard to the user’s treatment due to user’s present or past illness or the side effects / allergy of / to drugs or lack of adequate treatment, pre, during or post treatment will be the absolute responsibility of the Treating Institution, as the case may be and TiI shall not be responsible for the same;
- TiI shall not be held responsible for any medical information withheld by the “User” or his/ her relatives/ or attendants, or such information not mentioned by them, or not asked for due to negligence of the “Treating Institution”,
- It shall be the absolute responsibility of the “Treating Institution” to make aware, or inform the “User” , or his relatives, or his attendants, at time of admission, the possibility of contingency expenses, how so ever rare, and secure his/ their consent in writing, to pay for such expenses to the “Treating Institution” or assist “Treating Institution” to recover the same from the Insurance company, and TiI shall not be held responsible for the same.
- The “Treating Institution” shall be solely responsible for any extention/ change in treatment schedules/ dates/ treating doctors/ teams/ procedures, etc. as the case may be, and TiI shall not be held responsible for the same.
- The “User”/ his family members/ relatives/ friends/ attendants/ escorts making the booking, by self or on behalf of user, shall read, understand, and accept the Terms & Conditions mentioned herein before filling and signing the registration form. The copy of Terms & Conditions shall be provided as a part of package brochure. Signing of the registration form shall mean acceptance in totality of the terms & Conditions contained therein by the “user” or any other person on his behalf, by what so ever name called. Such signing of registration form, shall also constitute a contract between TiI and User (or his relatives/ family/ friends/ escorts etc.) for making the booking, signing the registration form, and making the payments thereof.
- TiI is not an Insurance Provider nor does it provide any insurance or Under no circumstances, will TiI be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of this website or the Service and/or any Content posted on this website or transmitted insurance related services;
- TiI shall not be responsible nor shall be held liable for any Third Party operator services, products or devices “facilitated” by TiI;
- User agree(s) to indemnify TiI and directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees of TiI from any loss, liability, claim or demand including reasonably attorney fees for any violation of user’s agreement with TiI or Treating Institution or Third Party Operators;
- Under no circumstances, will TiI be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of this website or the Service and/or any Content posted on this website or transmitted.
- This website does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on this website and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information on this website or that the contents of this website are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties. The information, materials or services included in or available through this website, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, though utmost care is taken to provide correct and updated information. Changes are periodically made to this website /services and to the information therein. TiI may make improvements and/or changes in this website /services at any time.
- TiI is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on this website. TiI assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications.
- TiI is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this website.
- TiI shall reserve the right to change any part of this Disclaimer at any point of time at its own discretion and without ,however, any further notice as prescribed by the law for the time being in force;
Acknowledgement of Terms: When you access this website, you acknowledge to have read the terms and conditions in the Disclaimer Policy set forth above and understood that access to this website is subject to the provisions of the same. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions in the Disclaimer Policy above, you should exit this website now.